Join us for our first training of 2017!
New Directions Consulting is committed to assisting organizations in their journeys to becoming more open and racially just, and to develop services that are meaningful to their multi-racial clients.
New Directions Consulting’s goals are to:
· Provide training and workshops to assist organizations in developing their own pathways to a racially just organization.
· Assess, encourage, support and challenge organizational commitment to racial justice.
· Promote and facilitate authentic and honest conversations about racism.
· Explore and assess how racism presents barriers to achieving potential, and how to navigate, overcome and dismantle those barriers.
· Validate experiences of racial injustice and micro-aggression in work and other environments.
· Provide opportunities to problem solve specific strategies to address experiences of institutionalized racism and internalized racial oppression.
For more information, please contact:
Toi Sing Woo
P.O. Box 12574
Seattle, WA 98111